WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE VACCINATION VILLAGE?
In this film, Sven De Ridder gives you a tour of the vaccination village. Please note: the e-ticket in the clip looks different from the e-ticket you will receive after booking.
Step by step
This 360-degrees film shows you the different stages of what happens at the vaccination village. You can choose for yourself when you skip to the next step of your visit. Please note: the e-ticket in the video looks different than the e-ticket that you receive after booking.
- Go to your appointment at the vaccination village within your allotted window. This will be written on your e-ticket.
- Leave any pets at home.
- Did you come by car? A steward will check if you have a valid e-ticket by the entrance to Spoor Oost.
- Walk to the entrance of the tent village.
- You have to wear a face mask at all times at the vaccination village and maintain a 1.5-metre distance from others.
- It is not allowed to eat at the vaccination village.
1. Checking of e-ticket and identity / check-in
- Keep your e-ticket and ID card to hand.
- Whilst you are in the queue, a steward will ask you if you have ever had an allergic reaction to a vaccine and if you are feeling ill. If you answer yes to either of those questions, you will be referred to a physician on site.
- We will check your identity and scan your e-ticket by the entrance to the vaccination village.
- Stewards are available throughout the village to assist you.
- Once inside the vaccination tent, go and stand on the sticker next to a vaccination cubicle. As soon as the previous visitor has left the cubicle, you will be allowed in.
- Bare one shoulder, so that the vaccinator can start immediately.
- Sit down.
- Do not worry if you cannot see anybody: the vaccinator must still be busy and will soon be with you.
- Before vaccinating, the vaccinator will check your e-ticket one last time.
- The vaccination will be over in an instant.
- After the vaccination, the vaccinator will give you a card with a barcode. This will state which vaccine you have been given. Take this card and e-ticket with you.
- Follow the arrows on the ground to the next room.
- At check-out (by the entrance to the waiting room) a member of staff will scan your e-ticket and the barcode of the vaccine that was administered to you.
- You will receive a ticket stating which vaccine you were given and the time when you will be allowed to leave the vaccination village. You can use this ticket as proof of your vaccination for your employer.
- The information system sends the data of your vaccine to your GP and to Vaccinet. You can download the vaccination proof from mijngezondheid.be.
4. Observation Room
- Sit down. The chairs in the observation room are spaced out and allow for a safe distance.
- You have to wait at least 15 minutes after your vaccination. This is to ensure that you do not have an allergic reaction. If you do, a physician will look after you.
- Do not leave before the time that is on your ticket. The large screens in the tent will show the time.
- If you feel unwell or you have a question, just raise your hand and a steward will come to you.